Saturday, November 15, 2008

Roslyn's Closet now has a BLOG!



Welcome to our new and improved blog for Roslyn's Closet! We attempted doing one last year, but never utilized it fully. But now that we have a NEW website with many NEW products, we decided it was time to get serious about blogging.

With our brand-new look, came many changes...including creating new business cards and our logo. My dear friend from back in the day, Summer, who is a professional graphic designer came up with our new designs. So now my website matches my business cards and our logo! I am so happy with how everything has turned out.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy our new website, new products, new blog...new everything! This blog is solely for our customers and people interested in our products. This is a great way to get updated on all the latest and greatest news from Roslyn's Closet. Enjoy :-)

No comments: